I’ve decided to send April 2020 to stand in the corner, because seriously?! Let’s just focus on bookish April instead… Bookish wise, I managed to read a lot of the books on my April TBR, which is at least something positive. The final ones I didn’t read either because I wasn’t in the mood for the genre or because I decided to save them for May.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I really need to work on my pile of ARCs, so I will be reading a bunch of those during May including three upcoming blog tour reads. I will also be doing a series binge-read of the Eddie Flynn books during May… And the rest are backlist titles I’ve been meaning to read.
# TBR #
- The House Guest by Mark Edwards (294 pages) NETGALLEY
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas (452 pages)
- Ash Mountain by Helen Fitzgerald (210 pages) BLOG TOUR 17/05
- After The End by Clare Mackintosh (384 pages)
- Swipe Right by Stephie Chapman (? pages) NETGALLEY
- This Is How I Lied by Heather Gudenkauf (352 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 18/05
- Stranger In The Lake by Kimberly Belle (352 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 08/06
- How To Save A Life by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke (303 pages) NETGALLEY
- Tweet Cute by Emma Lord (362 pages)
- Running Barefoot by Amy Harmon (443 pages)
- The Defence by Steve Cavanagh (321 pages)
- The Plea by Steve Cavanagh (400 pages)
- The Liar by Steve Cavanagh (339 pages)
- Thirteen by Steve Cavanagh (368 pages) REREAD
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh (368 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?