So… Bookish July. As I already suspected, I wasn’t able to complete all the titles on my July TBR. This mostly has to do with the fact that I’ve had less time to read, but I also had a bunch of new ARCs coming in I had to read first and I picked other titles on a whim too. I still want to read the titles I didn’t get to last month some time soon and a few even reappear on my August TBR, but it might take a while longer than expected.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’m still trying to get my ARC pile under control, and I have a bunch of blog tour reads and other ARCs coming up this month. I do hope to find time to complete my 20 Books Of Summer challenge as well… Although I’m not sure how many of these I will be able to read, as we are in the middle of a huge DIY and home improvement project and I’m not sure how much free time/energy I’ll have left to read in the next few weeks. xD I’ve thrown in quite a few contemporaries though, as it seems like I’m in the mood for these right now.
# TBR #
- When I Was You by Amber Garza (368 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 22/08
- Deadly Waters by Dot Hutchison (302 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Memories We Bury by H.A. Leuschel (314 pages) BLOG TOUR 01/09
- The Day We Meet Again by Miranda Dickinson (384 pages)
- A Quiet Kind Of Thunder by Sara Barnard (320 pages)
- The Trouble With Goats And Sheep by Joanna Cannon (369 pages)
- Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer (276 pages)
- How To Stop Time by Matt Haig (331 pages)
- Knock Knock by Chris Merritt (392 pages)
- Night By Night by Jack Jordan (366 pages)
- The Last To Know by Jo Furniss (318 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 21/08
- On The Come Up by Angie Thomas (452 pages)
- The Minders by John Marrs (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- A Boy And His Dog At The End Of The World by C.A. Fletcher (384 pages)
- Beach Read by Emily Henry (384 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?