So… Bookish September. Things definitely went way better than last month, and I managed to read almost all titles on my September TBR. I guess the fact that the majority were pending ARCs did help… But still, I’m more than happy with this result.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
October has arrived, which means it’s both Orentober and Halloween month! I still have quite a lot of ARCs to catch up with, but as most of them are darker reads anyway I guess they fit the Halloween month pretty well. 😉 The rest of the titles on my TBR this month are either for Orentober or other creepy/fantasy titles I’ve been meaning to read for a while now.
# TBR #
- The Chalet by Catherine Cooper (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Nesting by C.J. Cooke (416 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 15/10
- The Bear And The Nightingale by Katherine Arden (336 pages)
- Dead Perfect by Noelle Holten (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- Maria In The Moon by Louise Beech (280 pages) ORENTOBER
- The Lingering by SJI Holliday (320 pages) ORENTOBER
- The Alienist by Caleb Carr (528 pages)
- The Waiting Rooms by Eva Smith (379 pages) ORENTOBER
- The Bird Tribunal by Agnes Ravatn (192 pages) ORENTOBER
- Betrayal by Lilja Sigurdardottir (276 pages) BLOG TOUR 14/10 ORENTOBER
- The Last Resort by Susi Holliday (300 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Book Of Two Ways by Jodi Picoult (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- Shadow Sands by Robert Bryndza (316 pages) NETGALLEY
- Reviving The Hawthorn Sisters by Emily Carpenter (332 pages) NETGALLEY
- Across The Green Grass Fields by Seanan McGuire (208 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?