So… Bookish November. I’m definitely happy that I was able to read most books on my November TBR… Especially considering I’ve been reading a lot of different titles too ever since the Goodreads Choice Awards nominees were announced. The ones still pending I still want to read soon, although I’m not sure it will be this year.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
I’ve decided to take a break from ARCs and I will be focusing on both my backlist and new releases I’ve been meaning to pick up… I have one blog tour read pending, but that’s it for 2020. Looking forward to slow down and rediscovering the ‘just for fun’ reading again during December!
# TBR #
- Us by David Nicholls (400 pages)
- The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman (336 pages)
- Marion Lane And The Midnight Murder by T.A. Willberg (352 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 07/01/2021
- Incendiary by Zoraida Córdova (464 pages)
- Triptych by Karin Slaughter (514 pages)
- Hamnet by Maggie O’Farrell (372 pages)
- The Truth Pixie by Matt Haig (119 pages)
- The Tourist Attraction by Sarah Morgenthaler (352 pages)
- The Gift Of Happiness by Holly Martin (262 pages)
- The Beekeeper Of Aleppo by Christy Lefteri (360 pages)
- Force Of Nature by Jane Harper (421 pages)
- The Book Of Koli by M.R. Carey (416 pages)
- The Chestnut Man by Soren Sveistrup (528 pages)
- UNSUB by Meg Gardiner (367 pages)
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig (288 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?