I joined this challenge during the last four years and every year so far turned out to be a big success. I managed to read no less than 90! NG ARCs last year and 28 other ARCs, which is definitely way more than planned and in a way I’m hoping to be less successful in 2021. Why? I want to focus more on my backlist titles; I managed to balance both better in 2020, but I didn’t meet the goal I was hoping for and I’m hoping to do better in 2021… This yearly challenge is currently hosted at Socrates’ Book Reviews.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. There is no deadline to sign up.
- Everyone is welcome to participate – you do not need to have a blog.
- Any genre, release date, length, etc. counts – it just needs to be a book from NetGalley or Edelweiss.
- Books can count for more than one challenge that you are participating in.
- The first day of each month I will post a monthly “link-up” for you to link your reviews. If you forget one month, no worries, just catch up the next month.
Bronze – 10 Books
Silver – 25 Books
Gold – 50 Books
Platinum – 75 Books
Diamond – 100 Books
I will be going for 25 ARCs, as I’m hoping to focus on my backlist titles again in 2021… I might change it to Gold later this year depending on how many ARCs I end up requesting despite supposedly taking a break from ARCs. xD
Are you joining this challenge? What are your goals?