I saw Nicki mentioning this challenge and couldn’t resist joining as well… This challenge is hosted by Andrea @ Carolina Book Nook.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021. You can sign up any time, but only count books that you read between those dates.
- Read a book in any format (hard copy, ebook, audio) with a title that fits into each category.
- Don’t use the same book for more than one category.
- Creativity for matching the categories is not only allowed, it’s encouraged!
- You can choose your books as you go or make a list ahead of time.
In 2021, choose 6 books that have titles that contain a:
(Click on the links for more examples and info)
- One/1 (ex. One Second After; The 100)
- Doubled word (ex. In a Dark, Dark Wood; Wolf by Wolf)
- Reference to outer space (ex. The Fault in Our Stars)
- Possessive noun (ex. The Zookeeper’s Wife)
- Botanical word (ex. The Language of Flowers; The Sandalwood Tree)
- Article of clothing (ex. Bossypants)
- One/1: One Of Us Is Next by Karen M. McManus
Doubled word: An Eye For An Eye by Carol Wyer
- Reference to outer space: The Giver Of Stars by Jojo Moyes (The Pull Of The Stars by Emma Donoghue)
- Possessive noun: A Caller’s Game by JD Barker
- Botanical word: The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- Article of clothing: The Mountain In My Shoe by Louise Beech
BOOKS READ FOR THE CHALLENGE
# January 10th 2021: Doubled word: An Eye For An Eye by Carol Wyer
Currently 1 out of 6 books read.
Did you join this challenge? What books would you pick for the prompts?