So… Bookish June. I’m surprised I was able to read this much titles on my June TBR considering I ended up catching up with ARCs as well as picking up other titles on a whim… Between that and finishing book giant The Stand, I’m not complaining. I still want to read the remaining titles, but I’m not sure if I will be able to get to them in July (I did pick up my physical copy of The Lost Man on a whim, so who knows).
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
It’s the second month of the 20 Books Of Summer challenge and I’m hoping to read at least a couple more titles that were on my original TBR… I also have a few ARCs to get to, but most of the month I hope to finally start reading whatever I’m in the mood for again.
# TBR #
- American Dirt by Jeanine Cummins (387 pages)
- The Holiday by T.M. Logan (380 pages)
- The Librarian Of Auschwitz by Antonio Iturbe (429 pages)
- The Library by Bella Osborne (384 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren (368 pages)
- The Meeting Point by Olivia Lara (368 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Happy Ever After Playlist by Abby Jimenez (400 pages)
- Dead Ground by M.W. Craven (448 pages)
- Starlight Over Bluebell Castle by Sarah Bennett (384 pages)
- The Second Blind Son by Amy Harmon (448 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Devil’s Advocate by Steve Cavanagh (304 pages) NETGALLEY
- Where Dreams Descend by Janella Angeles (464 pages)
- The Noise by J.D. Barker & James Patterson (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- Red Winter by Dan Smith (416 pages)
- Second First Impressions by Sally Thorne (352 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?