I guess my monthly TBRs have started working again! I still do quite a bit of mood reading, but I seem to be sticking better to my reading plans again… The few I wasn’t able to get to in March I hope to read soon (I’m actually currently reading Genesis).
I’m planning to do at least one series binge-read during April: the DI Callanach books. Below I’ve just pictured the first five books; I’m hoping to read book number six as well this month. I might also read all three remaining Henning Juul books in one go… The rest of the titles are a mix of May ARCs and backlist titles I’ve been meaning to read (and a TBR jar pick).
# TBR #
- Perfect Remains by Helen Fields (417 pages)
- Perfect Prey by Helen Fields (465 pages)
- Perfect Death by Helen Fields (449 pages)
- Perfect Silence by Helen Fields (433 pages)
- Perfect Crime by Helen Fields (417 pages)
- Summer At The French Cafe by Sue Moorcroft (368 pages) NETGALLEY
- Master Class by Christina Dalcher (336 pages) TBR JAR PICK
- Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre (291 pages)
- Evvie Drake Starts Over by Linda Holmes (289 pages)
- The Treehouse On Dog River Road by Catherine Drake (256 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Law Of Moses by Amy Harmon (359 pages)
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah (385 pages)
- Scarred by Thomas Enger (459 pages)
- The Northern Lights Lodge by Julie Caplin (297 pages)
- The House Of Marvellous Books by Fiona Vigo Marshall (320 pages) NETGALLEY
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?