My August TBR went better than expected considering the fact that I’ve been trying to make a dent into my pile of ARCs and I’ve been picking up other titles on a whim as well. The remaining titles I hope to read before the end of September.
I have a bunch of ARCs I need to get soon so you will find plenty of those below… The remaining titles are new releases mixed with some backlist titles I’ve been meaning to read.
# TBR #
- The Banned Bookshop Of Maggie Banks by Shauna Robinson (336 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Bodyguard by Katherine Center (320 pages)
- Something Wilder by Christina Lauren (384 pages)
- The Brilliant Life Of Eudora Honeysett by Annie Lyons (380 pages)
- When Life Gives You Vampires by Gloria Duke (320 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Ghost Woods by C.J. Cooke (416 pages) NETGALLEY
- Infinite by Brian Freeman (328 pages)
- The Dark Room by Lisa Gray (288 pages) NETGALLEY
- Keep It In The Family by John Marrs (382 pages) NETGALLEY
- Black Out by Ragnar Jonasson (220 pages)
- A Nearly Normal Family by M.T. Edvardsson (400 pages)
- City Dark by Roger A. Canaff (352 pages) NETGALLEY
- Slow Dance In Purgatory by Amy Harmon (232 pages)
- The Accomplice by Steve Cavanagh (352 pages)
- The Girl Who Could Move Shit With Her Mind by Jackson Ford (497 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?