Bout Of Books 19 is starting tomorrow!! I’m definitely excited to be joining another BoB readathon… For those who aren’t familiar yet with this challenge: it’s all about reading as many books as you want/can and having fun along the way. The best part: you can make your own goals! For the official rules, check the Bout Of Books page and below:
Now Bout Of Books 19 is about to start, it’s time to think about my goals and a possible TBR… I might change things around along the way depending on what books I’m in the mood with, but we’ll see. First my goals:
- Finish and review 3 books
- Read 150 pages each day
- Join a challenge
- Most importantly: have fun!!
I’ve decided to include mostly ARCs in my TBR since I need to read those anyway, but I couldn’t resist squeezing in one of my personal reads as well. I love Neil Gaiman‘s books and Stardust has been on my TBR for way too long now! It’s actually one of the few exceptions where I’ve seen the movie before reading the book… I’m definitely looking forward to finally read it.
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman (266 pages)
- Aurabel by Laura Dockrill (304 pages) NETGALLEY
- Manipulated Lives by H.A. Leuschel (274 pages) ARC
- Heartborn by Terry Maggert (238 pages) ARC
- The Roses Of May by Dot Hutchison (300 pages) NETGALLEY
It’s not too late to sign up if you want to join the fun!!
Do you particiate in the Bout Of Books 19 readathon? Feel free to leave your link!