During the last few days I have been nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by no less than four awesome bloggers! Thank you Ashley @ Dear World…, Alina @ Radiant Reads, Maren @ The Worn Bookmark and Alyssa @ Under Review!
I always love visiting their blogs, so if you haven’t checked them out so far, you should! 😀
Nominate 15-20 blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- Share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- Pass these rules on to them
Ok, I found it almost impossibly hard to come up with completely new facts since most other blog awards also ask for facts… But I think that in the end I came up with five that are at least partly newish.
1. My favorite color is blue and I even used it to decorate our home! I also love using black and white, and it shows. 😀 I couldn’t find many good pics, but here are two of the entry and kitchen… And yes, even my cats eat their food out of a blue bowl. 😀
2. I’ve always loved cooking and baking, and I spend a lot of time trying out new recipes. I’ve mentioned my favorite brownie recipe before, and recently I’ve managed to make my own alfajores! An alfajor is a Latin American sweet which is basically two cookies with caramel (dulce de leche) in the middle and covered in chocolate (and in this case sprinkled with coconut). So delicious!
3. I’ve only ‘discovered’ kayaking after I started dating my hubby, but I absolutely fell in love with this sport. Kayaking is so relaxing and I love being in the water. There is a river crossing the town where I live, so plenty of water to go rowing. We always try to use the kayaks every time the weather is good enough, even during winter when it’s not too cold! 😀
4. I’m not sure if I have mentioned it before, but I have a tattoo on my left shoulder. I got it a little over three years ago; It’s an 88 butterfly with the words carpe diem under it. The butterfly actually exists! I was born in 1988 and both the butterfly and the latin text represent my love for traveling and that life is too short to forget enjoying the present…
5. Most people already know I’m what you call a crazy cat lady, but I couldn’t help myself and show off my newest addition anyway. Meet Tommy! Completely different from his mother both in appearance and character… Although I’m not sure that last one is a good thing haha. He’s a little devil in disguise this one.
And this is were I’ve become lazy and won’t continue this post with my nominations… This award has been everywhere during the last week and I don’t think there are many left that haven’t been nominated. And since all book blogs spreading book love are awesome, consider yourself nominated! 😀 ❤