WWW WEDNESDAYS is hosted by Sam at Taking On A World Of Words and is all about answering the three questions below.
- WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
Since I’m still not completely out of my reading slump, I have been trying to read genres I haven’t been reading a lot lately… Romance is one of those, so I started November 9 by Colleen Hoover the other day. I think this might actually one of the first romance novels to receive one of the highest ratings; I’m loving it so far! I started Let It Snow by John Green as well, but I put it on hold because I don’t really like the first story so far. And I’m trying to finish Hamlet by William Shakespeare so I’m one step closer to finally completing my last two pending challenges. It’s been too long since I last read his work!
- WHAT DID YOU RECENTLY FINISH READING?
Only two books this week… Between my reading slump and Christmas decorating I just didn’t have a lot of time to read.
* The first book Takeover by Lisa Black was mostly a disappointment with very boring characters, plot and prose in general. More about my complaints in the full review…
* I then finished Paperweight by Meg Haston, a very well written book about eating disorders. The main character is not exactly likeable, but very realistic. Recommendable!
- WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’LL READ NEXT?
I have a new ARC pending: Rough Roads With Reckless Drivers by Lara Pass. I will probably read that one next… I also want to read Memories by Lang Leav, a collection of poems I need for a challenge. If I’m in the mood for fantasy, I’m going to try and pick up either The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater or Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (latest TBR jar pick).