Last week I was more than pleasantly surprised when I found out I was nominated for the Liebster Award by wonderful Elli at Wortmagieblog! Thank you again for nominating me and forgive me for my late reply; it took me some time translating everything to English….
- Write a post featuring this award, add the award logo and make sure you don’t forget to thank the person who gave you the award. 🙂
- Answer the 10 questions.
- Make up your own 10 questions for others to answer.
- Tag and nominate 10 amazing bloggers that have under 200 followers. (Or under 1000 followers if you prefer.)
- Let those bloggers know that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award!
My answers to Elli’s questions:
1. What was your first concert?
To be honest I can’t really remember, but I’m almost sure it is some Dutch artist my parents took me to when I was little.
2. Have you been to an opera or ballet show? If you did, which one?
I don’t think I’ve ever been to an opera, but does Cirque Du Soleil count for a ballet show? I’ve also seen a Chinese dance show that I don’t remember the name of about two years ago.
3. Do you read the newspaper daily? (Online version also counts)
I don’t read newspapers daily, but I like to read them from time to time to keep informed about what is going on in the world. I’m just not organized enough to remember to do it every day…
4. What classics have you always wanted to read, but until now always pushed down your readinglist?
That’s probably anything Charles Dickens or any titles involving romance… I’m just not the romance kind of girl.
5. Name three items that you carry with you every day (excluding keys, wallet and phone)!
That would be lip balm, my glasses and either chewing gum or sweets (having low blood pressure sucks!).
6. Is there a poem you have liked for years? If there is, which one?
I’ve been a Victoriano Cremer fan ever since I wrote my thesis about poetry after the Spanish Civil War, and a poem called Los Caminos Del Amor is one of my favorites.
7. If you could choose a supernatural ability, which one would you choose?
I would definitely choose either flying or teleporting. That way I can travel the world without having to pay for expensive train/bus/flight tickets.
8. Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? Why?
Definitely vampire. I would prefer being undead all the time and not having to go through all those painful werewolf transformations. Plus, vampires can change into bats and fly, which is pretty cool.
9. Which book do you read over and over again?
I haven’t re-read a book in a long time, but the last series I’ve read various times are The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. Brave New World is also on the re-read list.
10. With which famous deceased person would you like to go for a drink?
Hmm that is a very difficult one, especially because I think fame is just superficial and I don’t really care about the special status. It would probably be someone that made a big impact on history; like Abraham Lincoln or Martin Luther King for example.
I had some hard time thinking of my own questions, but here they are:
1. Which do you prefer: an e-book or an actual book?
2. What would be your dream travel destination?
3. What is your favorite music?
4. If you could have unlimited access to money, where in the world would you live?
5. What is your biggest fear?
6. If one of the three senses had to be taken away, which would you choose: sight, speech or hearing? Why?
7. What would you say is your best quality?
8. What is your favorite food when reading?
9. I you could choose in which time you could live, would you choose the past, present or future? Why?
10. Are you right or left handed?
Ok, so it was REALLY hard to nominate just 10 blogs for the Liebster Award, especially with so many amazing blogs and bloggers out there. If I nominated you below, I think you and your blog are pretty awesome! But it doesn’t mean your blog is any less amazing if I couldn’t nominate you… So on with the list:
Please don’t feel obligated to participate if you don’t want to! I just wanted to share the book love… I will be looking forward to the answers of those who decide to participate. 😀 And Elli, thanks again for nominating me! Please forgive me for any bad German translation. 😉