You might remember I’m doing a Review-A-Thon this month… In this post I will be checking on my process so far. In short I have to admit I still have a lot to do, especially with the reviews I still have to write. Oops! Hopefully I can get a few done within the next few days; I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
So these are my goals for the end of July for those who don’t remember:
- Complete at least 6 reviews that haven’t been published yet. UH OH… Not even one finished! Shame on me…
- Finish at least 12 reviews that need improving. UH OH… A lot to be done yet!
- 1. The King Must Die (by Mary Renault)
- 2. Nighttime Is My Time (by Mary Higgins Clark)
- 3. The Bookseller Of Kabul (by Asne Seierstad)
- 4. The Awakening and The Struggle (by L.J. Smith)
- Make a list of reviews by author, title and rating. ALMOST DONE!! Just one list left…
- Find my post listing reviews by author here: Listing The Reading By Author
- Find my post listing reviews by title here: Listing The Reading By Title
- The complete list of reviews by rating is still pending, but you can already look them up clicking the different ratings in the Menu at the top. (Listing The Reading –> by Rating –> .. Star Rating)
Make a list of book blogs I regularly visitDONE!!!
- Find my post with an evergrowing list of amazing book blogs I’m following here: Recommended Book Blogs.