I can’t believe we’re already in the second month of 2018! Time is flying by way too fast… And it’s already time for my second monthly TBR post this year. Last month’s TBR was a moderate success with 6 out of 10 books read… Not bad considering I’ve decided to pospone The Bear And The Nightingale until book three is out and with Nicki @ Secret Library we are planning to do a Lilac Girls buddy read this month so I was saving this title for that. The other two go straight to my February TBR! Especially since I’m hoping to binge read the Raven Cycle books depending on how I like the sequels.
Four of the titles below are ARCs that either I was ment to have read ages ago (sorry!) or are NG titles that are coming up soon. The other titles are mostly series I want to finally finish, but also an upcoming buddy read and a thriller I have been meaning to read for ages. Looking forward to these!
# TBR #
- The Lot Of A Nobody by Dave Johnston (256 pages) ARC
- The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter (528 pages)
- As Dead As It Gets by Katie Alender (448 pages)
- Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly (487 pages)
- The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (439 pages)
- The Sun Does Shine by Anthony Ray Hinton (272 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
- The Silent Kookaburra by Liza Perrat (309 pages) ARC
- The Last Star by Rick Yancey (338 pages)
- Take The Key And Lock Her Up by Ally Carter (336 pages)
- Barbed Wire Heart by Barbara Sharpe (416 pages) NETGALLEY ARC
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?