I have WAY too many books waiting for me on my TBR shelf, so I have been making a monthly TBR during the last few months to help me decide. I have managed to read 6 out of 10 titles on last month’s TBR, which isn’t too bad… I didn’t pick up the other titles mostly because I wasn’t in the mood for fantasy the second half of the month.
I’ve decided to only put eight titles on my December TBR because it’s always a very busy month… Two Christmas themed reads and a mix of different genres for the other six.
# TBR #
- Let It Snow by John Green (352 pages)
- My True Love Gave To Me by Stephanie Perkins (321 pages)
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (416 pages)
- The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson (277 pages)
- Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson (449 pages)
- Paperweight by Meg Haston (304 pages)
- The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury (336 pages)
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman (370 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?