Today is Sunday, which means it’s time for another installment of my Sunday Post where I will share a summary of my blogging week and other random facts… Here we go!
# CURRENTLY READING
I have been reading Paperweight by Meg Haston for the last few days and so far it’s a really good read. I’m still not completely out of my reading slump, but this book is definitely helping! Meg Haston is really describing the whole situation perfectly so far.
# LATEST ADDITION TO MY SHELVES
Look who finally got her copy of Illuminae by Amie Kaufman!!! I have only seen raving reviews about this one so I will definitely try to read this one soon. 😀
# OTHER (BOOK) NEWS
No book news this week because I haven’t been reading much in general, but I have been baking a lot lately! 😀 The two pies on top each have custard cream as a filling and fresh fruit on top (the blackberries on the right we picked ourselves!). The bottom left one is a variation of an apple pie with lots of nuts, almonds, raisins and cinnamon… And the last one is a fish, vegetable and roquefort cheese pie that turned out delicious even though I’m not a big fan of fish. 😉 I will probably post the recipes at my Easy Peasy Delicious Food blog at some point…
# WHAT’S NEW ON IT’S ALL ABOUT BOOKS
- Sunday: BOOK REVIEW: Love And Other Foreign Words – by Erin McCahan
- Monday: Month In Review: November 2015
- Tuesday: Teaser Tuesday #70 – December 1st: Melophobia
- Wednesday: WWW Wednesdays #67 – December 2nd
- Thursday: December 2015 TBR
- Friday: Friday Finds #63 – December 4th // BOOK REVIEW: Liars, Inc. – by Paula Stokes
- Saturday: BOOK REVIEW: Melophobia – by James Morris
That’s all for this Sunday Post… I hope everyone is having a great Sunday! ❤