So… Bookish April. Considering that I have been feeling slumpy for at least half of April, I’m surprised I was even able to read this amount of books to be honest… I still want to read the remaining titles on my April TBR (I’m actually starting Whispers Under Ground today), but I’m not sure if I’ll get to all of them this month.
>>> Find a complete list of my TBR on Goodreads <<<
After an ARC filled April, I’m hoping to focus mainly on my backlist titles as well as new releases I’ve been meaning to read… I do have two pending blog tour reads as well as a couple other ARCs I need to get to as well.
# TBR #
- The Book Of Koli by M.R. Carey (416 pages)
- The Lost Man by Jane Harper (432 pages)
- A Carrion Death by Michael Stanley (557 pages)
- Wolf By Wolf by Ryan Graudin (400 pages)
- The Family Tree by Steph Mullin & Nicole Habry (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Last Train To Key West by Chanel Cleeton (314 pages)
- The Life We Almost Had by Amelia Henley (400 pages)
- Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica (352 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 24/05
- The Woman With The Blue Star by Pam Jenoff (336 pages) NG BLOG TOUR 20/05
- Every Vow You Break by Peter Swanson (320 pages)
- The Serial Killer’s Wife by Alice Hunter (400 pages) NETGALLEY
- The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (336 pages)
- The Bonds Of Blood by Rob Sinclair (296 pages) NETGALLEY
- A Dog’s Journey by W. Bruce Cameron (337 pages)
- Home Before Dark by Riley Sager (384 pages)
Have you read any of these and/or do you recommend them?