QUESTIONS MADE BY TASH
1. What song can you not get enough of at the moment?
I’m normally more of a rock/metal fan, but I cannot seem to get this song out of my head. Happy memories! 😀
2. If you could go back in time and meet anybody, who would it be and why?
Mmm, tough question. I don’t think I have a concrete answer for this one…
3. Where is the one place in the world you would love to travel?
I would love to travel within Asia. Thailand, Cambodia, India… They sound like very interesting places to visit.
4. You’ve won the lottery! What’s the first thing you do with your winnings?
Book a plane ticket to start traveling the world with my hubby. 😀
5. What’s your biggest comfort?
Being able to curl up in my favorite chair with a good book.
6. There’s a zombie apocalypse happening right outside your house and you can only grab three things from the room you’re in right now to protect yourself! What things do you grab?
Probably the biggest kitchen knife I can find, the curtain rod and a rolling pin… At least I will be able to take a few swings at them before they eat my brain. 😉
7. Favourite movie of all time?
I don’t think I have only one favorite movie… I loved musicals like The Sound Of Music and Grease when I was little; now I prefer movies with a bit more action in it. (either fantasy or historical)
8. What’s your favourite thing to do apart from blogging?
Blogging and reading? I love cooking; both baking and actual meals… My favorite recipe must be these delicious mint-oreo-brownies!
9. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall?
I always love Spring because the cold will finally start going away and everything will be green again… It’s a new start after those depressing and cold winter months.
10. Your go-to book recommendation?
lt really depends on the person and what genre they normally read. Right now I would probably recommend I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga though. It’s YA/Horror/Thriller and SO good! One of my favorite reads this year…
11. What got you into blogging?
I started originally with a different blog with thoughts on life, poems and part of a story I was working on. I started It’s All About Books mainly to keep track of what I was reading and it has grown into something a lot bigger since then.
QUESTIONS MADE BY MAREN
1. Do you have a specific way you arrange your bookshelves?
Not really; mostly I keep them by author and size but there is not really a logical system behind it.
2. If you were trapped on a desert island with a book character, who would you choose and why?
I guess the best character would be Robinson Crusoe since he already knows how to survive on an island. Although I guess that would be cheating haha.
3. What is your most anticipated book release this coming fall?
That would be between Queen Of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas and Winter by Marissa Meyer. I can’t wait to find out how both series continue!
4. What is your preferred book format?
I prefer physical copies, but I have been reading mostly e-copies lately. They are just a lot easier to find down here in Argentina…
5. If you could meet any living author, who would it be?
Right now my newest favorite author would be Barry Lyga, so I guess it would be him. 😀
6. What is your favorite book of all time?
I don’t think I have just one favorite book… My favorite childhood series would be Harry Potter though.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
Probably somewhere tropical. I’ve tried it before in Cartagena, Colombia and I really liked the climate. 😀
8. Where is your favorite place to read?
Either my chair or my bed when it’s cold… And somewhere outside during summer.
9. What is your favorite TV show?
I don’t follow a lot of TV shows mostly because there aren’t a lot of interesting ones on TV here in Argentina. I love Game Of Thrones though!
10. Choose one: Vampires or Werewolves
I prefer neither, but if I really have to pick one it would be werewolves as long as they are scary.
11. What is your favorite genre?
Tough question… I love both historical fiction, fantasy and mystery/thriller/horror; but if I can only pick one it would be the last one.
I guess it’s time to continue with my own questions right? Here we go…
1. What is your favorite read so far this year?
2. Physical copy, e-copy or audiobook?
3. Which five things you can’t live without when you go on vacation?
4. Which travel destinations are high on your list if money wouldn’t be a problem?
5. What is your favorite genre and book belonging to that genre?
6. If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?
7. How do you decide what you read next? Do you have a TBR jar; and if you do, do you always read the book you pick?
8. What are your thoughts on DNFing a book?
9. Love triangles: do you enjoy them or are they a huge turn off?
10. What genres do you normally stay away from?
11. What is your favorite supernatural creature? Why?
I’ve decided to do this properly and actually nominate people this time. It’s really hard to only pick ten, because you all deserve it! Feel free to ignore this if you have been nominated already…
- Ashley @ Dear World…
- Analee @ Book Snacks
- Alina @ Radiant Reads
- Alyssa @ Under Review
- Claire @ Art And Soul
- Sam @ Taking On A World Of Words
- Michelle @ The Writing Hufflepuff
- Lindsay @ Bookboodle
- Stefani @ I Read Books
- Ana @ Ana’s Lair
- Kenzie @ Bookish Things And Tea
I hope everybody is having a lovely weekend! ❤